Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/22-events-rallies-regional-discussion/56-mid-atlantic/)
-   -   Southern motorsports invitational (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/22-events-rallies-regional-discussion/56-mid-atlantic/282674-southern-motorsports-invitational.html)

JD4440 12-15-2008 11:32 PM

Southern motorsports invitational
 
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/for...852#post541852
Not a pull for us little guys but a good time and a great event to meet up.

05Smoker 12-19-2008 12:12 PM

We're booked at the Clarion.

JD4440 12-19-2008 07:28 PM

Might have to get together.

MattZ71 12-21-2008 03:24 PM

id love to go! dont think my truck will make that long drive.....TQ converter not wonting to lock up in OD

JD4440 01-10-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05Smoker (Post 3027139)
We're booked at the Clarion.

You make it Tax Man ? How 'bout some Hooters before the pull tomorrow night?

JD4440 01-10-2009 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattZ71 (Post 3030240)
id love to go! dont think my truck will make that long drive.....TQ converter not wonting to lock up in OD

Like you would have had to drive! Maybe to Orlinda.

MattZ71 01-10-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD4440 (Post 3064652)
Like you would have had to drive! Maybe to Orlinda.

haha! yea didnt think about that!! but looks like im setting at the house, and not at murf town

just wanna cry

JD4440 01-10-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattZ71 (Post 3064657)
haha! yea didnt think about that!! but looks like im setting at the house, and not at murf town

just wanna cry

That's too bad. Guess I'm for sure going. Rollin' with uncle beam and aunt royal.

MattZ71 01-10-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JD4440 (Post 3064912)
That's too bad. Guess I'm for sure going. Rollin' with uncle beam and aunt royal.

must be nice!!!!!!! id for sure bring brother daniel, whos riding with you?

JD4440 01-10-2009 01:44 PM

Noone. I'm meeting a few from Hendersonville (trailer queen) down there.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
© AutoGuide