Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/)
-   Mid-Atlantic (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/22-events-rallies-regional-discussion/56-mid-atlantic/)
-   -   Western NC Meet (https://www.dieselplace.com/forum/22-events-rallies-regional-discussion/56-mid-atlantic/128264-western-nc-meet.html)

mysterync 01-12-2007 11:16 AM

Western NC Meet

Theres quite a few of us looking to start a meet somewhere in Western NC . We have quite a few trucks lined up and this would also have Power by Poole Involved!
Let us know whos interested. This would probably be in The Boone Blowing rock Area with lodging Available too those that had to travel at a discount rate!
Dodge GM Ford All Welcome
Drop me a PM If anyone is interested. We're Looking at sometime in late Spring-Mid Summer.
Ill be out this weekend but back in the office on monday!

Krazykid 01-13-2007 09:20 PM

Western NC Meet

PM Sent

rushhour 01-15-2007 09:16 PM

Count me in. There are a couple of diesel reps in Asheville plus a dyno at WNC Speed & Custom.

wildman03 01-15-2007 10:29 PM

Count me in.:D

Gunner0812 01-15-2007 11:13 PM

mysterync, got your pm. looked it up on mapquest and Creswell about 97 miles. See ya there!

mysterync 01-15-2007 11:27 PM

Im glad its getting a Good Reception! We're Looking into Learning from you guys as well! Soon Olees Dyno Will Be Open and running! Then the event will move that way! at this point im trying to get somthing started to get everyone aquainted ! I wanted it to be a very laid back friendly atmosphere! I've got a duramax and a dodge, and Love them both and one of my best friends is ase ford man . I just think we should all try to work togeather!

PS the Duramax is stuck in asheville after my vacation.... man that was rough all the idler pulleys took the quick route out with no warning!

bullfrogjohnson 01-16-2007 12:12 AM

i am very interested pending the date

eds04max 01-16-2007 09:13 PM

once you have a date, I'm sure I can drag a few diesel-heads up with me;) . Have you set a location yet??.......and are you planning on a dyno or a race?? or meet-and-greet only?? I guess we're gonna have to 'pool' together and help Olee get that dyno in the ground!:D :D

mysterync 01-16-2007 09:56 PM

meet and greet! We're doing it at my place (mystery hill in blowing rock) then in the next few meets we're going down to Olee's He trying to get the Dyno and new shop up in the next 6-12 months! Man this guys very good with a tranny! im trying to get him into more duramax!

mysterync 01-17-2007 08:17 PM

After Talking To Olee I've got some plans worked up! We're going to do a day event in Blowing Rock ,NC on may 19th and 20th! The event Will Last roughly From 8 Am - 5 pm ! I need some sort of a RSVP ! I know its not common for this type of event but its out first event! Products are available and many trucks will be here! This is not brand Deffinitive, Folks with chevys and fords can come as well! Im planning on having food at this event, also there will be cabins for rent if you want to bring your wife for a nice weekend! Wives and girlfriends are welcome.... (maybe i can keep mine from wringing my neck) . Everyone invite someone, anyone that needs my number or wants to rsvp PM Me with email addy and i will send you the info! PS In the Months after, We are trying to plan a dyno and a 1/8 mile day. Keep your ears out! This event will be in salisbury!