Diesel Place banner

LML: Recommended List Of Garages

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DmaxWannabe 
#1 · (Edited)
Recommended List Of Garages

Well, yet again my luck has been awfully bad with my 2012 LML.

I have reason to believe that now in my latest saga of repairs (turbo recently) I checked the oil today and it's milky so I'm guessing the HG(s) are pooched or coolant is getting into the oil somewhere else? EGR has been deleted as with all the other stuff. Coolant in reservoir is clean and free of contamination (replaced it all with the turbo recently), upper rad hose is squishy when I checked it in the morning.

Even though the truck is tuned, I baby this thing, never seen a burnt out even. Haha. Mileage isn't that high either @ 165k kilometers.

I'm in Eastern Ontario (Canada) near Ottawa and am looking for a recommended shop either in Ontario or somewhere in the North Eastern US like NY that I can baby the truck to and get this LML fixed up and not get hosed at the same time. Unfortunately I do not trust any dealer around my area to even touch the truck.

#2 ·
Welcome to DieselPlace
I moved your post over to "Canada" for better views and responses.

Please take a moment to fill out your signature with vehicle info ( Year, Make, and Model) with any known mods.
:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.