Fast Specialties Diesel Dyno Day April 15th

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  bigdaddyj73 
#1 ·
#2 ·
See ya all there!

#3 ·
:ro)

#9 ·
I would be so there if it twernt for a NHRDA race that weekend.

#5 ·
That is opening day for spring turkey. I have been waiting all winter for turkey hunting... That and my transmission will not be done until the 21st (as you know, the 48RE is barely adequate for stock power)

You guys better lay down some big numbers, because I will be ready in late spring.

#6 ·
That is opening day for spring turkey. I have been waiting all winter for turkey hunting... That and my transmission will not be done until the 21st (as you know, the 48RE is barely adequate for stock power)

You guys better lay down some big numbers, because I will be ready in late spring.
:blahblah: Woosey ):h Screw the turkey, Safeway has them. You need to get a baseline of the new truck. Besides I want to pee on your wheels for jumping ship :joke:

#7 ·
Okay everyone, a friend of mine Scott and us are trying to pull some more people together to make this an even bigger event.

Here is the plan as of now... our usual DYNO DAY and afterwards go hit PIR for late night drags.

I have spoke to the track manager at PIR and he wants to know how many people would be interested in doing that. If we get enough people together we can, more than likely, get a discount on runs for the night. But I need a head count.

So right here in the forum, let's start seeing what we can do.

#8 ·
I am in:D

#11 ·
The following are prices for the dyno and drag race:

Dyno: $45.00 (40.00 for first 25 preregistered)
Dyno and Drag: $57.00 (52.00 for first 25 preregistered)
Normally 67.00
Drag Only with Fast Specialties group: 20.00
Normally 22.00
Spectating the drags with Fast Specialties group: $6.00
Normally 8.00

There is normally a first time 10.00 registration fee for anyone who has not raced at PIR.
This fee will be waived for the Fast Specialties group!

We will also get our own staging lane or lanes.
If you wish to dyno and drag race, or just one or the other, please email Amber at aaldridg@fastspecialties.com.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.