PA lycoming county fair 1st annual pull - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Events, Rallies, & Regional Discussion > Northeast
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Northeast CT - ME - MA - NH - NJ - NY - PA - RI - VT

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Papuller86
ʎɹoʇs ɟo puǝ ǝɯosʍɐ ɯI

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

PA lycoming county fair 1st annual pull

found this on another site

PA Lycoming County Fair 1st Annual 4x4 Pull!
Fellas,

This is the Innaugural run on this event. I have booked Richard Loves "Decision Maker". It will be Friday, July 23, 2010 in Hughesville, PA @ Lycoming County Fairgrounds. I am thinking of using the NADM rules as a base and "tailoring" additional rules to suit the majority of the trucks coming to the event. Any feedback on this would me a "much needed" help. I am also looking for sponsors for the event so I can help to build the "purse" for the payback. Let me know your thoughts on this, if you need any more information let me know. I am open to anything at this point.

Diesel 4x4 - Street Diesel
- Modified Street
- Pro-Street
- Open?

Gas 4x4 - Street
- Street Mod
- Open

2007 Chevy ext cab short box 250 HD
Current being transformed in to a 2.6 truck
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2010, 06:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
soot04max
Diesel Head

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

well we got them to have the truck pull's this year. I gave them my NADM rules book to check out some rules so I dont know what the classes will be or the rules they are gonna use.

I wish I could tell you more but I dont know anything.

Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in