Carlisle All Truck Nationals anybody going? - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Events, Rallies, & Regional Discussion > Northeast
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Northeast CT - ME - MA - NH - NJ - NY - PA - RI - VT

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2007, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
foreman00081
Diesel Nut

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to foreman00081 Send a message via Yahoo to foreman00081

CNY Diesel Club Member

Carlisle All Truck Nationals anybody going?

as the title says, anyone going to the truck nationals in Carlisle PA next weekend? its august 3rd to 5th. ill be there with the crew from www.fullsizechevy.com
heres the website in case anyone hasnt heard of it: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/truck/index.asp
should be a fun time, went last year for the first time, lots of trucks to look at along with pulls, burnouts, bikini contest and such.

'03 GMC Sierra Crew Cab short bed Duramax LB7, 4x4, custom black and silver 2 tone paint, 6" Full Traction lift, 20" chrome ice metal rims with 37/13.5/20 Toyo MT's. other mods: AEM Brute Force intake, tint, kenwood cd...
ATS E-POWER TUNER set on level 9 for now
Merchantized Stage 3 tranny by Eric at MA
coming soon: exhaust, lift pump
450 HP / 750 TQ on superflo dyno 7/19/08 (ATS on level 10)

98 Honda Foreman 450ES 4x4, HMF pipe, K&N filter, jetted carb, 26" Super Swamper Vampire ASX tires
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2007, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Big Angry
Diesel Boss

Mike, you already know I'll be there. Dan will be there with his 8.1, and his brother and his 03 Dmax.
Towmaster already PM'd me about where we'd be parking, he wants to come say hello.

*Please be responsible with Smoke, it's going to be the demise of our hobby if we're not*
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
foreman00081
Diesel Nut

Send a message via AIM to foreman00081 Send a message via Yahoo to foreman00081

CNY Diesel Club Member

yup, i know ill be seeing you there, good to see there will be a few other dp guys too
'03 GMC Sierra Crew Cab short bed Duramax LB7, 4x4, custom black and silver 2 tone paint, 6" Full Traction lift, 20" chrome ice metal rims with 37/13.5/20 Toyo MT's. other mods: AEM Brute Force intake, tint, kenwood cd...
ATS E-POWER TUNER set on level 9 for now
Merchantized Stage 3 tranny by Eric at MA
coming soon: exhaust, lift pump
450 HP / 750 TQ on superflo dyno 7/19/08 (ATS on level 10)

98 Honda Foreman 450ES 4x4, HMF pipe, K&N filter, jetted carb, 26" Super Swamper Vampire ASX tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2007, 07:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
tobyk321

I'm defiantly gonna be there with all my friends from old dirty jersey. I'll have to keep an eye out for some DP stickers
Old 07-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
TurboBeagleBuggy

I'll be down Saturday.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tow Master
Diesel Head

Yup yup Ill definatly be there. Going down Friday afternoon... Looking forward to it looks like the weather will be good!

2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ CC SB
Exterior: Escalade Handles, Front windows tinted to match the rear, painted bumpers & mirrors, billet grille, 285/70/17 Nitto Crossteks on Pro Comp Wheels, Cognito Braces, Stainless Sleeves, Train Horns
Interior: 4 Kicker 10in Subs in 2 custom box's, Autometer Ultra lite II Pyro and Boost gauges, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, HID Lows & Fogs, Painted accents
Performance: EFI Live Tuned by Blackout Performance, Custom Blackout Performance S475 over stock twins, 45 over stock injectors, MBRP Turbo Back Stainless Exhaust (Straight piped), Raptor Lift Pump, AFE Filter, GMAX6 kit with Suncoast 1057 converter installed by Blackout Performance
Old 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
03BlueHD
Glow Plug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Angry;1900714;
Mike, you already know I'll be there. Dan will be there with his 8.1, and his brother and his 03 Dmax.
Towmaster already PM'd me about where we'd be parking, he wants to come say hello.

Yup! gonna finally roll the blue truck down there............
Edge "Hot" Juice
Autometer Sport Comp Gauges
295/71/R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
H2 rims
Cognito Leveling Kit
Cognito Braces
Green keys/1 1/2" blocks
Bilstein 5100's
Old 07-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Big Angry
Diesel Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BlueHD;1910140;
Yup! gonna finally roll the blue truck down there............
I finally get to see the "unicorn"!

*Please be responsible with Smoke, it's going to be the demise of our hobby if we're not*
Old 07-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
self services
Glow Plug

I am leaving friday to go there on Saturday. 6 hours to get there last year, but nice trip.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tow Master
Diesel Head

Well washed the truck all up last night pretty mutch packed and ready to got. Gonna try and be there for 4-5 Friday afternoon.

If anyones walking around a friend of mine started making pictures kind of like "fat heads" but of trucks. There pretty cool. There poster size and you can get pictures made if you have a show truck and take them from show to show or stick them to your wall. He took some pictures of my Dmax and my old GMC then made them into examples. Hes taking them up and has a booth at Carlisle some where. Keep an eye out. They look pretty cool!

P.S Foreman.. Sweet ride! I didnt realize it untill just now. I was checkinh your truck out last year. The colors look awesome!

2006 Silverado 2500HD LBZ CC SB
Exterior: Escalade Handles, Front windows tinted to match the rear, painted bumpers & mirrors, billet grille, 285/70/17 Nitto Crossteks on Pro Comp Wheels, Cognito Braces, Stainless Sleeves, Train Horns
Interior: 4 Kicker 10in Subs in 2 custom box's, Autometer Ultra lite II Pyro and Boost gauges, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge, HID Lows & Fogs, Painted accents
Performance: EFI Live Tuned by Blackout Performance, Custom Blackout Performance S475 over stock twins, 45 over stock injectors, MBRP Turbo Back Stainless Exhaust (Straight piped), Raptor Lift Pump, AFE Filter, GMAX6 kit with Suncoast 1057 converter installed by Blackout Performance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in