Fantasy truck pullers association Tri State Truck pullers IA, WI, ILL - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Events, Rallies, & Regional Discussion > Great Lakes
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Great Lakes IL - IN - MI - OH - WI

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2006, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
neversatisfiedmoto

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Fantasy truck pullers association Tri State Truck pullers IA, WI, ILL

Well it is official. FANTASY will be having a diesel class next year!!!!!

It will be either street or super street from DHRA for the the first season.

If DHRA street rules incorperate safety for the next up coming season we will more then likely go with those but if they do not incorperate any safety it will be super street. (drive shaft loops, solid pulling hithch reese style, NO clevises, NO n20, no Propane. There will be at least one tech inspector at every event two total tech's for each class the rules will be strongley enforced especially safety equipment. We are going to probably try and have the weight class at 8500 for you dually guys.

Would like to have about 5-6 trucks join the club $50 per truck and $25 per driver may have up to two drivers per truck. money goes towards insurance, the year end banquet, etc. they will be keeping points for a year end points champion.
they are going to be keeping there stock class at the end of the night at some of the events. It will be a work STOCK dhra class. If there are trucks that enter and run hard they will be asked not to come back until the safety equipment is installed and asked to pull in the street/super class. the work stock class will not be at every event just the same events that they had diesel class this past season. used to be called 6,000 under and 6,000 over class and there will be no pay back in those classes just trophy. In the street/super street they are goin to be having a payback along with keeping a running points total. As soon as we have the rules set they will be posted on there web page for all to see. this is also where you will be able to see the points standings through out the next pulling season and schedule.

So we will have to see what DHRA is going to do and Fantasy will adopt those rules.

Does anybody from Badger know what they are going to be using next season fantasy would like to have very similar rules to those.

So now i need to round up some members...... After we round up a good amount of members Rob would like to sit down with us all and discuss rules and expectations for the season. And also I think if we get a good amount of trucks it will then allow us to get two hooks at everyevent rather then just the one that so many of us are use to.

This is what we have already for members.
1. myself
2. Nick Roe "shop diesel" from bellvue Ia. (i have to double check with him tomm.)
3. Guy Larson from soldiers grove WI.
4. Craig w/ his cummins from Manchester IA

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 07:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
dmaxlover
Diesel Prodigy

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Badger State Diesel Club Member

We are continuing the the most current set of super street rules.

2007 Chevrolet 3500 CC DRW 4X4 D/A

Badger Truck Pullers Association
badgertruckpullers.com
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2006, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
moss022
Diesel Kingpin

Illinois Diesel Power (IDP) Member

the 8500lbs is not cool! looks like i am leaning towards badger state this year since isp is a joke. badger state has rules i can live with!

RCC member #25
Team Twisted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2006, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
smudge122
Diesel Boss

iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss022;1369066;
the 8500lbs is not cool! looks like i am leaning towards badger state this year since isp is a joke. badger state has rules i can live with!

Yea Rules you can live with & make sense too!
Sold

2012 CCSB LML

TEAM TWISTED

Old 10-24-2006, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
bobo
Diesel Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bobo Send a message via Yahoo to bobo

Midwest Smokers Member

I'm running my twins in Badger!
Old 10-24-2006, 12:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
House
Diesel Pro

Send a message via AIM to House

INDP Member

Midwest Smokers Member

if 8500 i might come for a few of ILL pulls
01 Chevy 2500hd Ext/SB D/A LBZ CP3, Hp Tuners, BD TC,Transgo, Suntoast Boost Valve(SOLD)RIP
www.hoosiertruckclub.com
Old 10-24-2006, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
neversatisfiedmoto

The 8500 is for the dually's in the area. there are quite a few tryin to please everybody will probably never happen. thanks for the interest and keep checking back as soon we will have rules set.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
JOHNBOY
Diesel Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss022;1369066;
I with Moss on this one. Depending on the scale I have to run 1300lbs to 1500lbs of ballast to make 8000lbs. That is without removing my rear seat. Just taking the tailgate off and running 1/8 tank.
2002 GMC 2500HD CrewCab LongBed SRW. LB7/ZF6 Southbend Triple Disk Clutch, EFI Live from Mcrat racing, Crower Rods with A1 bolts, ARP Head and Main Studs, Cut LB7 pistons by me, DPR rocker brigdes,Motorsportsupply Rocker Shaft Stud kit, Socal springs and Ti retainers, Enterprise Engine Performance Billet Camshaft with welded gear (Thanks Drew), EEP Push Rods, Hellafst Dual CP3s, All Seasons Service & Diesel Performance Spool and axles, Precision Turbo, and lots of custom stuff by me.

Mrs Johnboy's ride AKA Tow rig.
2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 2500HD Crew Cab Short BedLBZ/ Allison 6 Speed Loaded Basicly stock. Little EFI tune and a Trans Go Jr.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
moss022
Diesel Kingpin

not picking on anyone here, but i seen quite a few dualies pulling with the dhra with out a problem. the only truck that might have small problems are the newer fords, but come on, how many fords are going to try this?

RCC member #25
Team Twisted
Old 10-24-2006, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
dmaxlover
Diesel Prodigy

I agree. 8500 lbs is a lot of weight to be lugging around. Even with my truck being a crew cab, and I'm not a small guy, I still have to put 700 lbs on the front. I can't image loading and unloading an extra 500 lbs each weekend.

2007 Chevrolet 3500 CC DRW 4X4 D/A

Badger Truck Pullers Association
badgertruckpullers.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in