Diesel Place banner

Farm Machinery Show February 13-16, 2008

9K views 79 replies 22 participants last post by  wideopen 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Oh yeah! I can't say that it's the best pull (I like Chapel Hill), but it's one heck of an atmosphere. It's worth just going to look at all the equipment. The diesel truck aftermarket vendors grow in #'s every year. Go if for only one day if you can...I doubt you'd be disappointed.

The reason I posted this so early is I've already had problems getting a room. :eek:

#5 ·
We'll be there Thurs. thru Saturday. Every year... farm machinery all day and pulling every day... don't get any better than that.

#6 ·
Get a seat down low if you can. Sat in the last row one year and inhaled a lifetime of bad fumes. On the multi-engine tractors, they can't use a collector.

#7 ·
Ill be there the whole time with my buds. Ive never been but they go every year and say its hands down the best pull out there!!

#11 ·
Been goin for years now not the pull it used to be more of a show than a pull they wont run the mini mods to crazy or the Light Super Stock tractors not enough space for the big rigs either

#12 ·
I might be going this year. We try to make the North American Truck sure that is there a couple of weeks after Farm Machinery.

#16 ·
One hell of a party in the lounge of the executive west hotel fri and sat night
i'm with shep though, i tried to get a room at the west in aug an they said all week or none

#14 ·
Plenty of Adult Entertainment for the Guys

#15 ·
me too

Got my tractor pull tickets rhis week. Four of us are going down for the show friday and pull friday night!!!!!

#18 ·
If he'll get me one too I'll get you'all the money. We'll start the party early in our own lounge.

#20 ·
Hope you didn't get tickets in the upper corner. that's all I could find opening sale day

#22 · (Edited)
Go down to broadbent during the day while the farm show is open- you can usually find some tickets there. A lot of the pullers buy Sat night tickets, and if the don't make the finals they will sell them.
I know, I know...it could start a whole 'nother thread (and probably website), but I've never been much of a green paint fan (look at my front plate), but that's a sweet ride in your avatar. Hope to meet a few of ya'll up there. mx270's pic is sweet too!

#23 ·
ill be there with my buddies saturday prabably

#24 ·
We're gonna have to get some ph #'s PM'd this year. I was so looking foward to a DP party last year and it just never came together

#30 ·
ill be there, and yes chris a DP party would be nice!

#27 ·
The cure for all that ails you. You ever come up with some rooms Shep ??

#28 ·
I'll give you a shout here in a little while. I belive I can help you out...just gotta make sure.

#31 ·
thinkin we might head down fri night and go to show saturday

#33 ·
still haven't gotten a room . if anyone has an extra near or at the EX. West I might look at it

#34 ·
ill be there thursday night, friday ,saturday and leavin out early sun mornin! Look for a red crew cab dmax dually with indiana tags. Its my buddys truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.