Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - NY state inspection
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
RYDNHI4x4
Diesel Champ

Send a message via Yahoo to RYDNHI4x4

You will not be able to pass unless you find some small inspection that doesn't care or you know someone really good. i know some people that did my exhaust so i am lucky they pass me. good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by factorymx View Post
i am going to be getting a straight pipe for my duramax soon but will i be able to pass state inspection. i was wondering if there was anyone on here that does NY state inspections that would be able to help me out. im willing to travel!!!
07 - CHEVY LBZ DURAMAX, MBRP 4IN STRAIGHT, 5100 SERIES BILSTEINS, IRONBULL FRONT BUMPER, N-FAB STEP BARS / LOWER BODY PANELS / BED OF TRUCK ALL SPRAYED WITH SPEEDLINER, AUTOMETER PHANTOM BOOST AND EGT GAUGES, COGNITO LEVELING KIT, COGNITO HD TIE-RODS, IDLER AND PITMAN ARM, SULASTIC SHACKLES
2" BLOCKS IN REAR, BF GOODRICH TA/KO - 295 75R16, PANASONIC HID LOW AND HIGH BEAMS, S&B INTAKE SYSTEM
DYNOED ON 1 SEPT. 07 WITH -
PREDATOR SET ON THE 85HP TUNE / 423 RWHP - 709 FT/LBS
PREDATOR SET ON THE 120HP TUNE / 458 RWHP - 754 FT/LBS
65 MUSTANG 302 BY FAR NOT STOCK
16FT. LUND FISHING BASS BOAT W/ 60 HP YAMAHA WILL HAVE IT HERE WITH ME BY THE END OF APRIL.
Offline   Reply With Quote