Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Robertson Co. Fair 4X4 Street Truck Pull- AUG. 30
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 07:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
shep
Diesel Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD4440;1975667;
5th in the outlaw class. Wideopen was 4th, Two dedicated pulling trucks and an f-450 flatbed were the top three. I was fairly impressed with the results, considering what class we were in.
Don't know about shep, he got into the other classes. He'll post shortly I'm sure

6th in 7200
4th in 8200 (only 4 trucks)

Where do I begin??? If you're chipped....then straight to outlaw class. Can't share a clevis. Inconsistant weight/weight class rules. Throw all of that on top of no hanging weight, not being able to limit rear wheel travel, no turbo or fuel pump rules, and a smart a$$ that does what they like to call "tech-ing" got me pretty irritated about the whole deal. Then I forget to adjust the backdown on my Edge so it cut my power by 24% when I got to the 280' line. I had a pi$$ poor night. The up sides...got to pull twice and hang out with folks I dont see on a reg. basis. All I know is 1-We gotta get this chit straightened out. 2- We can rent a sled for $1850 a day. I'll leave it at that for now. Gotta go.

4" TC lift-SuperDiesel link & sleeves
Nitto 325/60's-18x12 Pacer 185's

1972 Cheyenne K20
"Don't worry 'bout the DURAMAX, just load the sled!" - Shep
"God Bless America, And The Farmer That Feeds Your Fat A$$!" - Old AGR Saying
2 Door/King Size Bed Club Member #16 - TN DP Club Member
Offline   Reply With Quote