Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cecil county results

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  jiggs420 
#1 ·
went to the track last night to make a few runs. my truck has a stock trans. that slips a little, stock injectors, stock turbo, and no lift pump. On #2 only. all 4x4 runs with boosted launches.

my first run was 13.41 @ 105.66
the second was 13.68 @ 105.41
the third on mcrats tune was 13.33 @105.84

thanks Pat & Kat

#3 ·
Nice times for a stocker:cool: . McRat makes some good tune's.

#5 ·
Cobra#3747;1690071; said:
I need to do some serious tuning work. Best mph I got there last night was 98mph. :(
were you there i did see some dmaxs but it was so crowded i didn't even get to run a truck let alone a diesel.

#7 ·
what color is your truck, i saw a white dmax and a green dmax. when bowling ends im going to start goin on wed i heard its a lot less crowded but thats the worst ive ever seen it. also april 14 there is supposed to be a bunch of diesels up there and august 11th there is the mason dixen diesel club race.

#10 ·
WOW!! :eek:

I think you now hold the Stock Transmission record! :eek:

#11 ·
McRat;1690359; said:
WOW!! :eek:

I think you now hold the Stock Transmission record! :eek:
you did it not me, its all thanks to you pat. all i did was press the go pedel. i almost took out a camero that runs 12.7. my RT was 3 tenths better then his.

#12 ·
Congrats :ro)

Can you ship some of that air this way? :p:

#14 ·
boosteddelslow93;1691652; said:
I couldnt belive how crowded it was on friday. It isnt even that much fun going on friday anymore because you have to wait so long to run.
yup i got there at a little after 5:30 and my first 2 runs were with in an hour but i had to wait over an hour to make my third i could have made a fourth but i just went to the spec side and watched im goin to be up there more in the next few months hoping to kill my trans so i can get a new one from the dealer then im goin to get a 1057 conv. transgo jr and deep pan and hope that holds for a while.

#15 ·
LOL Ill be there on Aug 11 running and might try the apirl 14 try ou the turbo thats this weekends plans,

#16 ·
Cobra, did you have a boat on the back of your truck at work the other day?

#18 ·
12.99 @105 1.89 60' tonight all #2 no nos

#19 ·
Hey, ripmf666 I saw you theretonight awesome runs your truck hauls but.Tonight was my first time at track with the banks 6-gun+pda, I tried 2wd launch first but spun to much I ran a 15 flat.Then I did boosted launches in 4wd at 2000rpm and I ran 14.326 back to back with 1.871 60 foot time.Hopefully next time we can talk and meet.

#20 ·
Sweet truck you have, saw you and the white truck there was getting ready to walk down the lanes to you guys but they called your lane and I started talkin to a guy I use to run with back in the day with my camaro,Banks kit ran good,was reallt heavy on fuel but you still had more fuel left to burn off,for a lifted truck she was moving that and being a crew cab, I think I can pick more up once I start some higher launches, The 12.99 pass was at 1200 rpms was around 6 psi, Going to try and run a saturday and work away at it kinda happy I didnt get the gt4094 on like to run a few more before I do the install now, Hope to hook up with you guys and get some runs in and talk some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.