Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Who is here from Maryland area?
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 03:32 PM   #152 (permalink)
Brian W.
Clutch

Send a message via AIM to Brian W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexyfatkid;1628150;
holy **** brian ****ing wilkerson V-tech!
why did you move your shop? and when did you get into diesels?

hahaha, who is this? Bubba? Mike? im totally lost here? I thought all you guys were Ford Drivers!!!!!

Ever since i got a car trailer(3 years ago or so) i wanted a diesel truck(cause the suburban we bought from Bubba's family didnt tow my 24ft. enclosed to well, haha) and finally march of 06 i got myself a brand new Dmax. We are going to be setting up alot of accounts with Diesel aftermarket companies in the near future and expanding our sales side of the business into mailorder of both performance car parts AND Diesel performance.

We moved the shop for zoning reasons(neighbors on harford rd. hated us! haha), cheaper rent, and we needed more space. Our new shop is over 8500 sq ft.!!!!! ITs pretty nice with 5 lifts, Mig and Tig welders, all the fabrication equipment ive ever dreamed of having. We just moved in here beginning of december.

Dyno pulls are $75.00 for 3 pulls with Air/Fuel(if you want to use the A/F). IF you want to use the dyno for DIY tuning its $125.00 per hour. WE tune standalone EMSs for Cars, but dont really do much Diesel tuning at the moment.

Thanks for the compliment on the 240sx(silvia). Im hopefully competing @ a drift event the end of the month @ VIR. Gotta do some things to the truck, trailer, and drift car all before teh end of the month.