INFO: TS- 09 Outlaw Race and Sled pull - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Competition > Sled Pulling
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Advertise

Sled Pulling Discuss truck setup, driver technique, rules, regulations, organizations, etc. for sled pulling.

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 06:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mr BaadBoy
Diesel Boss

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

INFO: TS- 09 Outlaw Race and Sled pull

Here is thier news letter to me,
I will be there with my trailer for some rain protection and beer drinkin, card playin etc, no lying cheating or missed spittuning will be allowed my S&W has the final say.... Bring a bag as im coming solo no kids or momma this weekend enough for about 6 ish .....7 if you wanna spoon with the owner NOT, Not and Not unless im boosed up and you got no teeth and boobs are still there
Homestead Rancher i'll try to get close to the dixe chick guy
Cell # 585-261-5760

Here is the deal gang, CompetitionDiesel.com and PowerStrokeNation.com have teamed up to bring you the 1st annual Outlaw bash at Wah Bah Steakhouse and Saloon May 8th at 7PM. There will be Food and Drink specials, door prizes, contests and other giveaways. Also, for those pulling trailers, there is a 30 acre lot to park in so you don't have to worry about dealing with your rig.

WhaBah's Steak House and Saloon
(270) 782-6299
2361 Russellville Rd
Bowing Green KY
**(FYI Franklin Yellow Cab - (270) 843-3232 $16.85 for 2 people to the hotel area on Scottsville Rd. $18.85 for 4 people)**

Beech Bend - Drag Races
(270) 781-7634
798 Beech Bend Rd
Bowing Green KY

attention this will save you a 4 mile wait ive been told don't hold me to it
you are pullin or you are crew
SOKY Fairgrounds -Sled Pull Address:
Sled Pullers Use this Address
Goggle map shows the back gate (Glen Lily road) address is :
1515 Glen Lily Road
Bowling Green KY 42101

Spectators use this address
the post office has always listed the front entrance to park as 980 Morgantown Road but Goggle map lists the Lampkin Park drive as:
1190 Morgantown Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101

TS Open House
Friday May 8th 9:00 a.m until 6:00 p.m

Michelin Ms2
High Idol Mod/ Duel Headlight Mod
Airlift SuperDuty
Auto Meter/Boost & Pyro/ Cobolt Blue
Complete Blue Led Interior Lighting(except Damn Radio) PPE 160 Lift Pump/Pick-up
Insulated & Sound Proofed+ Rear Heated Seats
Cognito Steering Braces/Yellow Bilstiens
Amsoil Duel Remote By-Pass/ Nictane Fuel Filter NEW Turbo-Horn Mod/ Me

Last edited by Mr BaadBoy; 05-08-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in