- About TheBac
- Just a married guy with two kids, whose family finally understood that he needed a hobby....a hobby that he just so happens to drive most every day for the past 7 years.
- My family, woodworking, working on my truck, drag racing
- Just your average everyday UPS man who loves his customers like they're his extended family
- 2003 GMC 2500HD SBCC
- Engine type and displacement
- 6.6 LB7 Duramax
- Custom Tuning
- Major modifications
- Merchant trans, pretty much stock
- Tranny type
- Street Radials
- Race weight
- 60 foot time
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- Track Name
- Stanton, MI
"BBT" 2003 GMC 2500HD CC/SB 4x4
12.14 @ 111.15 - Retired back to stock
"The Flying Brick" 1999 Silverado 1500 2wd RC/SB Duramax/Allison -- build currently in the works
Teamster Local 580 member
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Reality is a matter of perspective.
I know just enough to be dangerous.
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Diesel Master
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|