Diesel Place banner

Torque Pro Help

11K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Rvn4me 
#1 ·
So I have torque pro working on my 08, and I can get most of the functions working such as fuel rail pressure, coolant temp, boost, etc. two functions I really want to see are oil temp, and EGTs. I have added the predefined PIDs for GM and when I go through the list of parameters Oil temp is showing green but when I add the gauge it is stuck at -9 degrees and never changes. Scrolling through the list looking for EGT I can only find EGT bank1-10 sensor 1-10 but there is no stand alone EGT1 perameter like I have seen others use on YouTube. Does anyone know a custom PID I can enter for oil temp to work and EGT? If so that would be great. Thanks

#7 ·
Ok so how about this rude and inappropriate comment from a new member looking for help, my first response was screw him.

Since I wouldn't use crap like this to monitor and with his comment, I would never bother taking time searching.

If you want to kiss his behind :bawl: and help him, then go for it.

#3 ·
Sorry about your misconceptions about this forum, just because someone doesn't have the same product you have nor the time to find out about it I think is unfair. You have three posts and no signature posted so we don't have a clue of what you drive and you post in a engine related thread instead of posting in the correct area. No worries I will ask a mod to move this thread so it will receive the proper attention if someone knows anything about this product. So I have to ask, Have you contacted the manufacturer of Torque Pro ? You might have better luck...

Reactions: D_R_C and IGO1320
#10 · (Edited)
I like this response.

This response gave no input and is very rude. This will turn new people away.
I've never heard of the Torque Pro, so I guess I'm in the same useless cadigory with a 3 post newbie

After searching now I know why no one seems to have any info on a $4.95 cheap a$$ POS to monitor PID's.

Reactions: Ramblinrodney
#4 · (Edited)
I've never heard of the Torque Pro, so I guess I'm in the same useless cadigory with a 3 post newbie

After searching now I know why no one seems to have any info on a $4.95 cheap a$$ POS to monitor PID's.

#5 · (Edited)
This responce was no help and not very nice. Why did you post something that was not usefull and rude.
Searching found this. I don't have a Torque Pro and it's a German to me so I don't know if this is of any help.
If you put on vzw on the very bottom of advanced settings and then enter atz should work.
You guys are correct in that you need to enter "ATZ" in "Very Advanced - ELM327 custom config.".
Have you ever gone to the Official Torque App Pid/Misc Thread? I think that's where there's lots of info.
Google ( duramax Torque Pro help EGT and Oil temp) lots to read

Reactions: Oregonnovaguy
#9 ·
Patience with a new member so we can educate them on how things are done around here will help bring more people and information to the forum which will benifit us all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.