Diesel Place banner

Pictures of what you tow/haul

238K views 741 replies 301 participants last post by  jhornsby3 
#1 ·
Let's see what your truck pulls, tows, or hauls. Here's mine. It's an 2007 Jazz 31' 5th wheel.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
good looking rig. i sometimes carry around a couple of dogs and the occasional dirt scooter or dead critter. dont hook to anything very often.

#3 ·
Carter I love the dead critter comment......lol

#6 ·
that truck looks great... :cool2:

#7 ·
toybox and a sandrail

Attachments

#9 ·
Table food

Table food for daddy

Attachments

#21 ·
#10 ·
i feel like a little girl; only thing i pull as of now is a 10ft flatbed holding either my farmall cub or polaris ranger. then again, some ppl dont ever tow with their diesels so i guess im not that bad. im about to get a double axle gooseneck for livestock at the ranch though if that counts.

Reactions: RINGNEKS
#11 ·
moved to towing.

#13 ·

#16 ·
Sometimes we tow a boat or car behind also.

Attachments

Reactions: 05DMaxLLY_NC
#18 ·
Just bought a 40' Fuzion Toy Hauler. 13k dry, 16.5k loaded. Haven't taken her out yet but it should be fun when we do.

Attachments

#23 ·
This was my main tow, sold it last year. Logged about 70K miles with it following me

Towing a few friends jeeps

Storing the toys for the winter

Hauling a light load

#24 ·
28' Haulin car trailer, extra height. I put everything I own in it usually (military DITY moves) and for a single guy, it works AWESOME. My 99 SS takes up most of the space/weight capacity. If I were more more furniture, I'd have to make a step up, but for now it works well.

BTW- I've towed this a few times. Hardest conditions= 02 2500HD with 175k miles, Colorado altitudes, 95 degrees, cruise control on 65 mph, A/C on, Edge on level 1- no problems! Even with hills, I think it downshifted to 4th TWICE. Weight was 19.5k overall (10 on trailer, 9.5 on truck). The Edge, the P3, and the airbags made it easy. I did this all while getting a hand calculated 10.0 mpg!

#26 ·
Thanks! I took it a step further than matching just exterior colors- my car and my truck also have the same tan leather lol! ;)

The joke among my friends is that I need to come up with my own logo in vinyl for the truck and the trailer.... "DB Motorsports" or something cheezy!

#27 ·
DB Movers :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.