Request permission to join the dually club - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (1) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Speciality Forums > 3500 Dually Trucks
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
ryanryan
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Ontario Diesel Place Chapter Member

***Staff Edit: This is a continuation of this thread which has been closed due to the number of replies.***

Welcome
- T-Rex Billet Grilles
- B&W Gooseneck Hitch, Airlift Air-Bags
- Line-X Xtra, Retrax Tonneau Cover

-->2008 Chevy Silverado LMM 3500 Dually CC/LB 4X4 LT- Edge Evo Race, MBRP Exhaust, HIDs - SOLD

-->2005 Pace 48' Race Trailer w/ Living Quarters

-->1967 Chevy II - Race car - 9.90 @ 135 mph

Last edited by Rader2146; 10-27-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
vietvet66-67
Diesel Technician

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Armed Forces Club Member

Welcome

to all the new members
The "DREAM CATCHER"
Added front and rear Husky Flaps
Gibson S/S Turn Down Pipe
MEMBER # 335 3500 DUALLY CLUB
LIFE MEMBER VFW
1999 Newmar American Star Fifth Wheel
"God, Guts, and Guns, Keep America Free
" A Patriot Believes It.... A Veteran Lived IT "
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-11-2010, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
WannaNew1
Diesel Technician

Thanks!

2011 Silver GMC Sierra 3500 DRW 4x4 SLT

Proud member #890 of The 3500 Dually Club
Old 10-11-2010, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
STPETEBLUE
Diesel Master

Send a message via Skype™ to STPETEBLUE

Georgia Diesel Owners Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmhcvn View Post
Apparently the company that ran the site (Platial, Inc) went out of business in march. They must have just gotten around to shutting it down.

What all was on the site?
It would have a map of the U.S. and we set it up for The 3500 Dually Club. You could log in, post your city and state, and even a picture, and it would place a "map pin" in your location. It was really cool to see where everybody was.

It may have been longer than a month ago that I was on it. I was just guessing.
Four Wheel Drive (the four in the back), Dark Blue Metallic, 2006 Tow Mirrors,
2006 Silverado SRW Tail Lights, Painted Door and Tailgate Handles, Front Mounted Receiver Hitch,
VR Straps, 5" Stainless Steel Exhaust Tip. Tuned to The General's specs (stock).
Proud member of the DTR Band (Banned)
Proud member #217 of The 3500 Dually Club
Old 10-13-2010, 06:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
juneau92
Diesel Technician

Armed Forces Club Member

Welcome to all the new members!! : driver:

United States Navy veteran Proudly served DD-973 Spruance Class Destroyer

3500HD Dually Club member #743

2009 Carriage Cameo 34CK3 5th wheel trailer
B&W Turnover Ball with Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
Flo-pro pipe w/ Stealth 2
Highway Products Companion Tool Box
ATTA AT72L-RT Auxillary Fuel Tank (106 gallons total!)
Retrax Tonneau Cover
PCV Re-route
Fumoto Valve
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
6x6dmax
Diesel Enthusiast

thank u for the membership!
dsp 5 efi live tuned by idaho rob,4094 garret turbo with billet wheel,3 inch stainless turbo pipe,bigger driver side exhaust manifold,water meth injection snow stage 3,pcv reroute,airdog 150, bills custom 5 inch intake,shimmed plug,ported fuel plug,5 inch exhaust, egr fully removed,triple gauge pod,pioneer avic 130 double din,amps and subs, 6 inch 3rd coast lift 35s with chrome rockstars,3.73 yukon gears,homemade tractions bars, trans go jr , precision triple disc torque converter,ppe deep pan

3500 dually club member# 884
Old 10-19-2010, 08:35 AM   #7 (permalink)
ExotixTransport
Diesel Technician

Ontario Diesel Place Chapter Member

This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

So far I have painted the wheels, undecoated the frame, Added a cab rack, Waiting for delivery from Recon and a Set of Projector headlights

Performance wise she will remain stock for a while, I got a really good deal but in turn spent what I saved on this on my 2500.... ugh...

I would like a set of 6 inch miter cut stacks tho

Banks Exhaust,Banks 6 Gun + IQ, Recon's,General GrabbersA/T 2 Roll-n-Lock,
02 3500 Dually 4x4 Crew Cab
(Plan "B")

2 inch body lift, Black Painted Wheels. HID's
Recons lights, 285's thanks to Freds 2 inch Spacer

03 3500 Dually 4x4 Crew Cab
(Unnamed)

Custom Paint, Custom Back Rack, Chrome Wheels wrapped in BFG 265's, Customs Audio and a Lift and Tow Hidden Wheel Lift.
Proud Member 891 Of The 3500 Dually Club
Old 10-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
pmhcvn
Diesel Fanatic

NC Dmax's Member

Armed Forces Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExotixTransport View Post
This is my 3500 Dually. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My 3500 Dually is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My Dually, without me, is useless. Without my Dually, I am useless. I must drive my Dually true. I must drive faster than my enemy who is trying to pass me. I must pass him before he passess me. I will...

My Dually and myself know that what counts in this war is not the loads we carry, the noise of our exhaust, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My 3500 Dually is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its injectors and its turbo. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my 3500 Dually clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God, I swear this creed. My 3500 Dually and myself are the workers of my job. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Proud Member #883 of the Dually 3500 Club!

04 6.6 D-max 4x4
Ram Air intake
Big Head Wastegate Actuator
4" Monster Exhaust (down pipe back)
Banks Brake
Economind with iQ
Old 10-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
JimsDmax
Diesel Enthusiast

Please sign me up.

Hello. Can you please please sign me up.
Jim
Old 10-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
arguy
Diesel Hack

Northeastern Ohio Diesel Crew Member

approaching 1000 members! I would have never thought!

Member #19 in the 3500 DUALLY Club!
NO EGR, LBZ MP with my own plumbing , MBRP down pipe 4", CAT Gone, 4" MBRP exhaust, ported heads, ARP studs, aFe intercooler tubes, "C" head gaskets . F.A.S.S. Lift pump, 30% over industrial CP3.
Alinco, Yeasu D100, XM Radio, Reese 15K hitch.
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
2004 Terry Quantum 285RKS 5er
2012 Chevy Colorado
1969 GTO 400cid Ram Air 3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.