Question: original sticker price - Page 2 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > The Information Place > Buying or Selling a Truck Questions
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
TOTHEMAX!
LT. Dan

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Montana DP Member Club Member

DieselPlace.com Lifetime Premium Member

Moved to buying and selling

Former truck was a 03 Chevy 2500HD w/ Duramax
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2013, 05:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
boothybunch
Resident Gynecologist....

I paid $35k for my 2006 LT3 CCSB when the truck was 10 month old and had 22,000 miles on the clock. At the time the exchange rates for US to UK worked out at $2.05 to 1.00

Dealer i purchased from had the bed line-x'ed for me, full service and fluid changes and full tank of diesel for the drive back down to florida from birmingham alabama.

Was offered $40k once when i was driving the truck about for a week while waiting for collection for export.

Thing is rob, why are you concern with price now after you had the truck for 6 months? do you feel you was ripped off?
Banks power big hoss kit with power pda, MBRP cat-delete front pipe, BD full bore manifold + Thermocouple, kennedy diesel EGR blocker, Diamondback bed cover, Line-X bed liner, Southwest fabricators front bumper, Fab-tech HD tie rods, UK modified towing hitch, Airdog II 165 installed with swagelok stainless fittings & lines, Biodiesel Blending, PCV reroute with allseason AN pcv fittings. D2R/denso hid installed with relay bypassed headlights. Transgo Jr and Transynd. Braided PTFE hydroboost/steering lines
Member #23 of the OIL is OIL association

July 2013 Truck of the month winner

Old 01-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #13 (permalink)
redrob
Diesel Technician

I bought the truck from a high volume truck dealer,with a very good reputation in this area.So I felt safe with the truck I bought. They were very straight forward with the trucks' history and the price was average for retail in our area.I was just curious with what others spent new and how fast (or well ) they depreciated. So, no I don't feel I got ripped off. I believe I bought a good truck; it's been reasonably maintained and never had a programmer or chip and never been in an accident.
2005 gmc k2500 hd ccsb LLY allison/75k miles/ superchip cortex perf. tow/ blocked egr/ afe m.p./lbz factory cold air intake/ cat.delete/ nitro 8000/ 2" level kit with green keys/ cognito uca's/factory med duty deep sump trans. pan/no cat./lml driver side manifold/ firestone redi-ride air bags/ 265/75r16 goodyear m/t E-range /06 tow mirrors / stainless magnaflow muffler and 6 inch exhaust tip
1970 nova ss 350 hp,turbo 350,10 bolt Yukon posi-trac,13.0 quarter mile E.T.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:53 PM   #14 (permalink)
bigsixman
Diesel Fanatic

I bought my 2004 4x4 GMC SLT 2500 HD ec/sb 8.1 / Ally with 36,000 no winter miles for $21,000 in May of 2011. The original window sticker price was $41,000.
Present: 2004 GMC SLT 2500HD ecsb, black, 8.1, Allison, 45,000 miles, POY, 265 Michelins, Curt Magnum class 5, GM tow mirrors, Tekonsha P3 Prodigy controller, High-low mod, deep ally pan, Suncoast filter lock and Transynd, WeatherTech front mats and a AAM aluminum rear axle cover. I have done the .045 plug change, 180 degree thermostat and I have a Nelson Performance tune.

Past: 1967 Chevrolet C-10, red, 327 4 spd.
1969 Chevrolet CST, black, 406 auto.
1998 GMC SLE 1500 ecsb, black, 5.7, auto, SF 14 bolt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.