Welcome XX-Fuel Diesel Fuel Filtration Systems! - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Vendors > Sponsor Zone > XX-Fuel Diesel Fuel Filtration Systems
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2010, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

702 Duramax Crew Member

Welcome XX-Fuel Diesel Fuel Filtration Systems!

We would like to welcome XX-Fuel Diesel Fuel Filtration Systems as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their site: http://xx-fuel.com/
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
XX-Fuel
Diesel Head

A Big Thanks to the DieselPlace Forum, The Administrators and Moderators for all their hard work. XX-Fuel is glad to be a premium vendor on this forum. We invite all site members and visitors to visit XX-Fuel.com to see our high quality line of Diesel Fuel Filtration Systems.

Thanks Again,
The Staff at XX-Fuel
Offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
carter_44
Diesel Master

welcome. i checked out your stand at the nhrda diesel drags in wittmann az. spoke to a very knowledgeable and nice guy that was promoting your systems. pretty neat setup it looks like. now if only you guys would offer a lift pump setup with your filter setup you would have my order.

"You can borrow anything I got except my girl or my truck, it's far too easy to throw a rod in either one."

Old 03-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
XX-Fuel
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter_44 View Post
welcome. i checked out your stand at the nhrda diesel drags in wittmann az. spoke to a very knowledgeable and nice guy that was promoting your systems. pretty neat setup it looks like. now if only you guys would offer a lift pump setup with your filter setup you would have my order.
Currently, our customers have the freedom of choice to use whichever brand lift pump meets their needs, or no lift pump at all! The problem with aftermarket systems that have an integrated lift pump is the high rate of heat related failures of the electric motors. The reason most vehicle manufacturers put their electric fuel pumps in-tank is for the cooling benefits the electric motors receive. As soon as we feel confident that we have a design that is ultra-reliable and superior to the competition as our filtration systems are, we can then begin our comprehensive prototype testing.

Thank you very much for the kind words.

XX-Fuel
Old 03-23-2010, 02:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
427this
Diesel Head

Very nice looking product.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
XX-Fuel
Diesel Head

Thank You 427this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427this View Post
Very nice looking product.

Thank you for the compliment.

A High Mount version of our G.M. Truck system is wrapping up prototype testing and should be available in a couple of weeks. It is basically the same system, but the filters are 2 1/2" higher than the current system where the bottom of the water separator is at about the bottom of the frame rail.

Have a great day,

XX-Fuel
Old 03-24-2010, 01:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
XX-Fuel
Diesel Head

ATTENTION: XX-Fuel is in need of a 2008-2010 Duramax Extended Cab or Crew Cab truck to install our latest system on for brochure photos. We are offering one of our premium systems professionally installed at our R&D facility in Coeur D'Alene, Idaho for less than 1/2 price. We only have this deal available for one truck. If you are interested please PM us ASAP. Thank You.

XX-Fuel

Please contact us if you are interested.

Last edited by XX-Fuel; 03-26-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: update
Old 03-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
carter_44
Diesel Master

you sure you dont need an lb7?

"You can borrow anything I got except my girl or my truck, it's far too easy to throw a rod in either one."

Old 03-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
XX-Fuel
Diesel Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter_44 View Post
you sure you dont need an lb7?
Thanks, but we're looking for a newer truck for our photos, and besides, you're about 1400 miles away.

Thanks for your question.

XX-Fuel
Old 03-24-2010, 11:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Toxic Opie
Diesel Enthusiast

SoCal Diesel Trucks Member

Too bad your too far away I have an 2008 CC/SB

SOLD 1998 Silveraldo Gasser 305 Extra Cab Arrid Cold Air Arrid TBI Raiser 4" Flowmax Cat Back

1971 Chevy C/10 Step Side Gasser 350 Edelbrock Intake, Carb, and Cam, All Original

http://dmaxstore.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.