New PTP Swag!! - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (4) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Vendors > Sponsor Zone > Performance Truck Products
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DSTRBD
Supporting Vendor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

New PTP Swag!!

Below are some pics and links to our new shirt and hats we recently got in. These shirts are selling fast and we are already out of the XXL Gun Metal Gray. The new design comes with the logo on the front right shoulder as well as on the lower left back corner. They also have the American Flag on the right sleeve. These shirts are made from 4.5oz ringspun cotton, I guarantee you wont find a higher quality, more comfortable shirt than these. The new FlexFit hats are the original FlexFit, not some cheap off-brand. Shipping is free on all of our Swag no matter what quantity you order. Let us know what you guys think!

Click the links below to order:

NEW PTP T-Shirts

NEW PTP FlexFit Hat

PTP Trucker Hat

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
72splitbumper
Diesel Technician

Illinois Diesel Power (IDP) Member

Great service.

Hi Nate.
I felt the need to post up here.I have ordered several things from you guys and have had great luck.My last order was a little messed up.Missing 1 item,and extra other item.Any way I talked to Zack(I think)He fixed me right up.Much easier than I thought it was gonna be.
Plus everything I have ordered from you guys,I have received it the next day.I'm in central IL.so thats pretty good.
Thanks for running a tight ship down there.It makes for a easy choice where to buy parts.

05 jeep liberty(CRD)
72rs/ss 396 camaro
75 camaro (project)
87 z28 camaro

http://www.duramaxtuner.com

http://performancetruckproducts.com/
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
DSTRBD
Supporting Vendor

Always glad to help man, thanks for the feedback!
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.