Diesel Place banner

Just picked up my new Dmax, thanks ETR!

954 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  WilliamBos 
#1 ·
Well, I just wanted to finally post here and say HI! I have been registered for a little while and have been lerking around reading posts before I bought my truck.

Last week I picked up my new 05 2500HD Sierra extended cab, black SLT. I called up ETR with a pretty good idea of what I wanted to order. Next thing I knew I had ordered the edge/attitude, MPRP exhaust and AFE intake and 2 days later I recieved it all!! :).

I have put about 800 miles on the truck so far and absolutely love it! Been getting around 16 or 17 MPG average. What I can't believe though is that I seem to get better MPG city driving VS. highway.....:confused:

One question I do have though, I did not get the downpipe (i think thats what it is called?) but I think that I would like to get that, any recommendations on what brand?

Thanks!

~Joe

#2 ·
Nice choice in sleds.. I am getting the Attak... :) Nice truck too... I am waiting for the 06s with the 6speed.

#4 ·
Hey thanks!!! I have always rode Polaris.....but they just are not cutting it anymore. I can't wait to ride the apex. I had a hard time deciding between the apex RTX or the attack.....both awesome sleds. Are you from MI?

#6 ·
Thundercat 1000 for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.