Diesel Place banner

Exclamation 93/95 wiring WIRING DIAGRAMS NEEDED

Question: 
23K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Ninibong 
#1 ·
I am trying to find wiring diagrams for a 1995 c-3500 with 6.5td and auto trans ans well as with manual heavy duty trans and a wiring diagram for a 93 c-3500 with 6.5td and manual trans any help/ guidance is appreciated

#2 ·
Check your Private Messages. If what you require is not in there, LMK.
I can help further with '95 C3500 wiring diagrams, if you can be alot more specific as to what your looking for.. There are literally hundreds of wiring schematics..
Take "Section 8A-27- Engine Controls" for example, theres aprox 15 different wiring schematics in that section alone. Then you'll likely need several other partial or complete sections to connect all the dots....

Here a partial list of applicable wiring schematics for a '95 C3500, 6.5TD type F, auto/man.

Section 8A Electrical Diagnosis 1995 C/K Truck, sub section-
1--- Index
2--- Introduction
3--- Symbols
4--- Troubleshooting Procedures
5--- Repair Procedures
10-- Power Distribution
11-- Fuse Block Details
14-- Ground Distribution
17-- Aux Battery
27-- Engine Controls-- 6.5L Diesel VIN F
30-- Starter and Charging
33-- Vehicle Speed Sensor Buffer
34-- Cruise Control
40-- Horns
41-- Brake Warning System
44-- Antilock Brakes
50-- Data Link Connector (DLC) Pin Assignment
60-- Heater
61-- Defogger
63-- HVAC Blower Control
64-- HVAC Compressor Control
76-- Audible Warnings
81-- Instrument Cluster- with Gages
91-- Wiper/Washer: Pulse
100- Headlamps and Fog Lights
104- Headlamps- Daytime Running Lamps
110- Exterior Lamps
112- Back Up Lamps
114- Interior Lamps
117- Instrument Panel Dimming
120- Power Windows
130- Power Door Locks
132- Remote Keyless Entry
138- Brake Transmission Shift Interlock (BTSI)
140- Power Drivers Seat
141- Lumbar Supports
147- Power Mirrors
150- Radio and Power Amplifier
201- Component Location Views
202- Harness Connector Faces

LMK what section(s) you require and I'll try to help you out.

#4 · (Edited)
Check your Private Messages. If what you require is not in there, LMK.
I can help further with '95 C3500 wiring diagrams, if you can be alot more specific as to what your looking for.. There are literally hundreds of wiring schematics..
Take "Section 8A-27- Engine Controls" for example, theres aprox 15 different wiring schematics in that section alone. Then you'll likely need several other partial or complete sections to connect all the dots....

Here a partial list of applicable wiring schematics for a '95 C3500, 6.5TD type F, auto/man.

Section 8A Electrical Diagnosis 1995 C/K Truck, sub section-
63-- HVAC Blower Control

LMK what section(s) you require and I'll try to help you out.
Any chance I could get these? I would like to wire up a relay to turn on the rear a/c blower when the a/c is switched on to help keep from dumping liquid Freon back into the compressor or whatever it is that causes the compressor to fail prematurely. It seems like it would be a lot easier and cheaper than the TSB I have seen floating around.

If you have a general link to all of them that would be much appreciated for future use.

Thanks.

#5 ·
Added ALL '95 C/K Truck 8A Electical Diagnosis sub-sections.

1--- Index
2--- Introduction
3--- Symbols
4--- Troubleshooting Procedures
5--- Repair Procedures
10-- Power Distribution
11-- Fuse Block Details
14-- Ground Distribution
17-- Aux Battery
25-- Engine Controls-- 6.5L Diesel VIN P
26-- Engine Controls-- 6.5L Diesel VIN S
27-- Engine Controls-- 6.5L Diesel VIN F
30-- Starter and Charging
31-- Cooling Fan
33-- Vehicle Speed Sensor Buffer
34-- Cruise Control
40-- Horns
41-- Brake Warning System
44-- Antilock Brakes
47-- Supplimental Inflatable Restraint
50-- Data Link Connector (DLC) Pin Assignment
60-- Heater
61-- Defogger
63-- HVAC Blower Control
65-- HVAC Air Delivery and Temperature Controls
76-- Audible Warnings
81-- Instrument Cluster- with Gages
84-- Electronic Compass
91-- Wiper/Washer: Pulse
92-- Rear Wiper/Washer
100- Headlamps and Fog Lights
104- Headlamps- Daytime Running Lamps
110- Exterior Lamps
112- Back Up Lamps
114- Interior Lamps
117- Instrument Panel Dimming
120- Power Windows
130- Power Door Locks
132- Remote Keyless Entry
135- Rear Liftgate Window Release
138- Brake Transmission Shift Interlock (BTSI)
140- Power Drivers Seat
141- Lumbar Supports
147- Power Mirrors
150- Radio and Power Amplifier
201- Component Location Views
202- Harness Connector Faces

8A-65-0 1995 C/K TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL UPDATE (GMT95CKUPD)

1995 C/K TRUCK SERVICE MANUAL SUPPLEMENT- 4-Door Utility, Tahoe/Yukon (GMT/95-CK-S)
84--- Electrochromatic Rearview Mirror with Compass
120-- Power Windows
130-- Power Door Locks
201-- Component Location Views

Leave DETAILED request here, and I or someone will try to provide/post the appropriate material(s) here so it might help someone else in the future...
By detailed I mean I want year, make, model, vin, truck (reg, x-cab, crew cab), 2wd or 4wd, 2 or 4 door burb,etc etc etc. Any and all details that may help to narrow the scope of matierial requested. Thanks...

#9 ·
8A-65- Electrical Diagnosis- HVAC Air Delivery and Temperature Controls

Attachments

#12 ·
I need some help.
I picked up a 95 gmc 3500 extra cab 4x4 which had a nv4500 and a 6.5 in it. When I got the truck the owner pulled the 6.5 and nv4500 and took the engine harness too.

The help I need is in identifying the wires that are at the main plug on the drivers side firewall. I picked up a plug from a salvage yard with about 18" of wires. I am putting in a 5.9L 6bt Cummins backed by another nv4500. I want to hook up as many factory wires as I can because I want to utilize the factory gauges along with the A/C and heat. If you can help I'd appreciate. Or need more info I'll do my best.

Thanks in advance.

#13 ·
You really should get the entire underhood harness off any 95-99 truck or burb any engine to start with.
You will have an extremely difficult time getting things to work and spend a lot more time and money tying to manage it with just the C100 connector.
There will be minor differences from one to the next but all you have to do is move the terminals to the correct hole for your truck.

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=538442&stc=1&d=1496264736

http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=538450&stc=1&d=1496264736

Attachments

Reactions: Cowboi and OkDually
#14 ·
A million thanks

Glagulator... I've called my friends at chevy, the company that produces GM's manuals and Mitchell over a 6mo period. My friend in less then an hour you've given me the answer. :bow:

Reactions: deejaaa
#16 ·
Is this what you need?

Attachments

#19 ·
The pass. side is a pass-thru, not a connector. In the service manual wiring diagrams it is P101.
I have not made a list for that because I have never needed to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.