12-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Mister, your truck's smoking...
Announcing the Truck of the Month
Truck of the Month is a monthly contest to choose the member that not only has a great truck, but is also a great member here on the site. Members are encouraged to vote according to their own likes and dislikes; there are NO criteria for what it takes to be the Truck of the Month.
Each month there will be about 10 days to submit your pics for Truck of the Month. You can submit a maximum of three pictures per nomination. Once nominations are closed, the members and trucks nominated will be placed in a poll for the site membership to vote. Voting will remain open until 3 days before the end of the month. The top vote recipient will be awarded the Truck of the Month.
- You may nominate TWO members each month.
- You may nominate yourself.
- The truck(s) you nominate must be diesel powered. Sorry, no exceptions.
- You must not have won Truck of the Month for the previous 12 months to be eligible to be nominated again.
- Each Truck of the Month winner will be placed into the Truck of the Year Voting next year.
- Members must have a minimum of 15 days membership and 5 posts before voting ability will unlock.
- Attempts to cheat or pad voting by the creation of shill accounts will result in disqualification and further action (Basically: No Cheating)
- Campaigning through the forum(threads) on this site or any other site is prohibited and they will be disqualified from the current TOTM , however link's to the TOTM contest in sig's are permitted.
The winner will be recognized on the site as the Truck of the Month, will be featured on the Diesel Place home page, receive a t-shirt and two Diesel Place decals, and will also receive some swag from the vendor sponsor for the Truck of the Month, not to mention bragging rights!
We will also have a place where the winning members can post a picture with their truck and prizes if the winner chooses to do so, and can post a brief description of their truck. Good luck!
Last edited by Diaric; 04-30-2013 at 11:00 PM.