Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

95 suburban new 6.5 engine goodies and some used.

4K views 43 replies 21 participants last post by  hrturner 
#1 ·
just got done rebuilding an engine and the block decided to crap out and now have a bent rod. the engine only ran for a total of 10 min. sat over night filled with coolant and well the rest is history. im fed up with this truck so its going away. i'll get pics up later.

you can buy the whole engine if you want but heres a list of the for sale all best offer im willing to deal, i just want to make some money back on this pile.

NEW:
reman injectors from accurate diesel $200 + shipping
New injector lines from accurate $175 +shipping
arp head studs $150 + shipping
Napa alternator life time warranty to me just got it (11/24). $75
Posi-Lok 800 kit $125

if you buy injectors you will get the oregon diesel no clamp return lines as well..

USED:
heath lift pump $50 shipped
Injection pump and works with 170k on it $500 obo
heath high output water pump and 9 blade fan $300
heath turbo master and chip GL4 i think made for 3.73 rear end $300
GM factory heads $600 for the pair. and another one $200
heath cross over pipe $50
The exhaust.. well not sure what to do with that. its a warp-speed 4 inch.

other misc engine parts like turbo, manifolds, rocker covers, intake stuff make offer.

PM me or whatever if you you see anything you want. PayPal is the choice of transfer and it will all be shipped via USPS. never shipped anything to canada but i can, just not sure how it all works with the shipping part and money exchange. but again take this stuff off my hands and like i said willing to do some dealing.

See less See more
#2 ·
bump.. stuff needs to go.

#4 ·
its a posi-lok 800 kit

#5 ·
all PM's replied.

#6 ·
exhaust and cross over - pending
posi-lok - sold
Water pump - pending

#19 ·
Still waiting to hear back from you about the exhaust.

#7 ·
if you think it goes on the engine i have it still bump.

#8 ·
Taking offers on injectors?

#10 ·
SWEEEEET DUDE!! your very welcome. if there is anything you need let me know. i got injectors and glow plugs still if anyone wants a winter tune up!!

#11 ·
NOT SHIPPING TO CANADA IF BOX IS OVER 10 POUNDS BUMP. shits a pain in the ass... if your nice i will consider shipping there lol

#13 ·
How about the hydroboost? Id be interested in it.

#14 ·
How about the serp belt setup? I would need mainly the brackets that fit on the block + bolts, water pump pulley, and the PS pump.

Thanks!

#15 ·
i got the brackets that attach to the block, and the power steering pump. but not the water pump pulley.

#17 ·
Oh I have a a/c delete pulley from a 350 I think it the bearings are going it. I got it from Napa for like 35 so you'd be wise to get one or I'm sure your a/c works ha. But all you'd get is brackets steering pump and the other bracket. just PM me. well go from there

#18 ·
anyone

#20 ·
All parts, turbo master, heath chip and injectors arrived on time! The chip works great!

#21 ·
Awesome

#22 ·
PM sent about some of your goodies

#23 ·
what is to become of the suburban?

#24 ·
I would like to sell it as a complete shell...

#25 ·
Ffm?

Do you still have the fuel filter housing? How much shipped to 53818?

Thanks,

#26 ·
things are starting to get scarce. bump

#27 ·
did you ever sell the downpipe and crossover?

#28 ·
What is the price on th "burb" shell? I have a great engine but no trans,If this would be a candidate for a drop-in,let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.