Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 Chevy body, tires, new body mounts, fuel cell

716 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  bowtiecrazy 
#1 ·
I have a complete body off of a 1978 Chevy 4x4, this truck has less than the normal chevy rot, however it still does have some rust, just not as bad. (has a clean title) This truck was originally equipped with A/C AND cruise control. This was a automatic truck.

Also have (4) BFG all terrains LT315/75R16 Load D. (about 40-50% tread life)

I also bought a complete (original style) body mount set for this truck (4wd 1/2 fleetside) from LMC Truck. The kit cost $119.95 brand new before shipping.

Will also throw in a fuel cell.

Take it all for $350. The complete body is sitting on a trailer right now. I can deliver it, for a fee, if you have a way to get it off the trailer. If not I will be able to load it on your trailer if you bring it.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cc/full.aspx?Page=34

Can get more specific photo's upon request.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
what for shape is the cab and bed in? does it have the usual rocker, cab corners and bedside rot? where are you located at?

#5 ·
If you send me your email I will send you some photo's I have of it before i took it off its frame. It has the normal chevy rot.. but in all honesty isnt as bad as most. I have a 79 k5 blazer also, that has been restored twice and this truck body is still in better shape! I am three hours from Lima, OH. I don't know if it helps you or not but I will be in Lima, OH Oct. 24th ish, and could possibly haul it to you for additional costs, and if you have a way to pick the bed and cab up off of a trailer. The bedsides seem to be the worst...not in rust, but were pushed in before the rear tires on both sides... not sure why though.

#6 ·
Pm'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.