Vehicle: 1995 Chevy 1500 - Red in color
Milage: 184,000 miles
Price: $4,900
Name: Kevin Sobkowiak
Email: kevin.sobkowiak@gmail.com
Phone: 513-324-1766
AIM: NivekUC

• Chevy K1500
  • 6.5 Turbo Diesel - runs great, did health check recommended by Heath Desiel and came out great.
  • 4x4 - works flawlessly
  • Extended Cab - with folddown seats
  • Long bed - with bedliner
  • Automatic Trans - 4L80E
  • Factory towing package - 4L80E trans, trans cooler, oil cooler, power steering cooler, 2500 suspension.
  • Silverado package - leather seats, some tears in them, but still pretty nice.
  • Yokohama Geolander tires - 80% tread left
  • Brand new brakes front and rear, new pads, rotors, drums, shoes, hardware kit. Hawk towing brake pads.
  • Odyssey electric brake controller
  • 7 pin trailer wiring hookup
  • New batteries, new alternator
  • Newish injection pump and lifter pump
  • New rear brake lines and fuel lines - a common problem on these trucks is for them to rust out and burst once they get to this age.
  • New front axles
  • New 3" downpipe, and 4" straight through exhaust
  • Adjustable wastegate set to stock boost level 7-8 psi

I'm selling the truck because I no longer need it. I bought the truck to tow my car to the race track. I've only towed with it three times, so I'm not really using the truck as it should be used. I'm having a baby and won't be able to attend many track days with my car. I get ~17 mpg driving the truck combined highway/city on my work commute. I got 14 mpg towing my 6,000 lb trailer/car. I'd rate the interior a 7 or 8 of 10, and the exterior the same. Its not perfect, but its a truck, and should be expected. I am open to some trades, so let me know what you have and I'll consider it.

If you are interested, I also have a nice car trailer that I'd sell with it as a package deal. Its a heavy duty trailer, with a large locking storage box up front, and two tire racks. Its got electric brakes, an electric jack, and electric winch. I'd sell it for $1750 with the truck.

I put some american racing wheels on it, so those are changed, but other than that the pictures are accurate of the condition. I took these pictures a few months ago.

See less See more
#2 ·
PM sent

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.