Diesel Place banner

Most miles on a stock LMM

196K views 320 replies 159 participants last post by  97chevor 
#1 ·
Post your LMM miles. I want to see how many miles people have gone on a stock tuned truck without a powertrain issue?

#2 ·
Dutchpilot posted 250,000+ on a stock tuned truck.

#3 ·
exactly, i want to see who else has some long miles on their LMM

#4 ·
Me, only a whopping 47,000.

#5 ·
Maybe what you should be asking is how many miles on a tuned tricked out LMM!! :D

#7 ·
true, anyone that posts, please post your miles with or without dpf.

#8 ·
I have 48,000 miles and just lost the DPF & Cat about two weeks ago. Added the Edge CS tuner and the AFE Stage 2. The truck has not ran better!

#9 ·
I have 54,000 miles. Stock power but no dpf and egr is blocked. Has been that way since I had 300 miles on the clock.

#10 ·
Look in signature......52k+ and counting

#11 ·
2500 miles completely stock, last 31,000 miles with mods in sig. Chris

#13 ·
I have just shy of 70k on mine. All stock. Runs great, no issues.

#14 ·
31K, Mods. in sig.

#16 ·
oh yeah, I should post mine. lol I have 46K on mine with mods in my sig

#18 ·
10,000 stock and staying that way.

#20 ·
dpf on or gone?

#21 ·
Ran mine stock for 10,000 miles, and did dpf delete and tuner. Now have 63,000 with one hickup at 40,000 due to bad fuel.

#25 ·
thats crazy, not to many over 100k (expect for our leader dutchpilot)

#27 ·
Guys who rack up those huge miles are usually hot-shotters like dutch who delivers rvs. So they are mostly staring at the white lines instead of computer screens. We are lucky to have DP report on his truck as it gives a detailed look at how the lmm ages and where the strength and weakness is. Seems to have served him very well. BTW he deleted the dpf because he sometimes sleeps in his truck with it idling, not because he was having a problem with it otherwise, just an interesting aside.

#29 ·
These trucks are still fairly new right? You would have to be over 30k a year with an 07.5 to be over a 100 now i'm thinkin?

#30 ·
40k on my truck with DOC and DPF both removed. The only trouble I have had was with bad fuel...replaced fuel filter 4 times and all is good now.

120k trouble free miles on my LB7 and like everything about the new truck better except the seats and tire wear. With my mods the LMM fuel mileage seems to be very similar to the LB7, maybe slightly worse (which is probably right foot related).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.