Aftermarket Downpipe for Cali LB7 - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Power, Performance & Tuning > Fuel System, Air, Exhaust, & Emissions Upgrades
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Noford
Diesel Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Aftermarket Downpipe for Cali LB7

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else has found an aftermarket downpipe that will work on the California emissions LB7. I ordered a Flo-Pro downpipe and was in the process of installing it and a Batmowheel when I saw that it was not going to work. I looked at Rick's LB7 downpipe from Pro-Fab Performance and it says it will fit both Federal and California emissions LB7. Just seeing if there is anyone out there with some personal experience on this issue. Thanks guys!
2002 LB7, 6.5" Candy Red/Chrome FTS Lift Kit, Duramax Store Re-Clocked Torsion Keys, Heavy-Duty Heim Joint Steering Upgrade, Black 20x12 KMC XD Diesel Wheels, 35x12.50R20 Toyo MT, MBRP Straight Pipe, ProFab 3" Downpipe, Profab 3.5" Turbo Horn, Center Dump Exhaust, EGR Blocked Off, EFI Live with DSP5 Switch Tuned by Idaho Rob, PPE Boost Increase Valve, Batmo Billet Turbo Compressor Wheel, Plugged Intake Resonator, Beltronics 995V radar detector, 2006 Tow-Mirrors (Leveled-Out), Color-Matched Exterior Plastics, Blacked-Out Bow Tie, Kleinn Train Horns, Smitty Built Billet Grill, De-Badged and De-Molded, Tinted Windows, 6000K HID Headlights and Fog Lights, and Blacked-Out Tail Lights.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Noford
Diesel Fanatic

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Just to let you guys know, the downpipe fit. I had to cut a little off the flange so that it would clear the egr uppipe, but other than that it worked like a dream. The downpipe and batmo wheel definitely make my LB7 sound a whole lot meaner! So worth it.
2002 LB7, 6.5" Candy Red/Chrome FTS Lift Kit, Duramax Store Re-Clocked Torsion Keys, Heavy-Duty Heim Joint Steering Upgrade, Black 20x12 KMC XD Diesel Wheels, 35x12.50R20 Toyo MT, MBRP Straight Pipe, ProFab 3" Downpipe, Profab 3.5" Turbo Horn, Center Dump Exhaust, EGR Blocked Off, EFI Live with DSP5 Switch Tuned by Idaho Rob, PPE Boost Increase Valve, Batmo Billet Turbo Compressor Wheel, Plugged Intake Resonator, Beltronics 995V radar detector, 2006 Tow-Mirrors (Leveled-Out), Color-Matched Exterior Plastics, Blacked-Out Bow Tie, Kleinn Train Horns, Smitty Built Billet Grill, De-Badged and De-Molded, Tinted Windows, 6000K HID Headlights and Fog Lights, and Blacked-Out Tail Lights.
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.