HELP!! Hypertech "Code 24 - Corrupt Flash Memory" - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Power, Performance & Tuning > Second Generation Duramax Electronics/Tuners
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2006, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
randysway
Diesel Enthusiast

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

HELP!! Hypertech "Code 24 - Corrupt Flash Memory"

I purchased an Edge Juice with Attitude and I have not yet installed it. I currently have Level 2 power programming on my Hypertech for my '05 Silverado 3500 DRW Duramax. I plugged it in like I normally do to remove the power programming and after it shows my VIN, checks for DTC's and after I enter Power Programmer mode, it says Code 24: Corrupt Flash Memory. Call Hypertech at 1-800-532-3351.

What does this mean and how can I fix it? Their tech support is closed. I called at 5:01 their time, when they close at 5:00. Please help! I'm dying to install the Edge Juice here but I think I need to remove the Hypertech Power Programming first..

Thank you!
Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2006, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Unit453
Diesel Sr. Technical Member

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

CNY Diesel Club Member

Armed Forces Club Member

You dont have to remove the programming. A lot of people here stack programs. I will not, nor would I reccomend to stack unless you have a built tranny. Your best bet it to impatiently wait untill they reopen on monday. In case you're wondering, Hypertech has better low end throttle response on level 3 than Edge products did on level 3. I currently run Hypertech and have never seen or heard of that code. I ran Edge products for about 6 months and had just too many problems with it....Enjoy.

Offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread