Diesel Place banner

was tuning truck with superchip it lost comm now truck wont start.

7K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  110crash 
#1 ·
like title says i was tuning my truck from stock with a superchip tuner 2705. It was saving stock settings and then it lost communications now my truck will not start, or even crank over. any help?

#2 ·
i plug in the tuner, it says turn ignition off and press > then is says turn ignition to the on position and hit > i do that then it says ignition is not in run position.

lol this isnt a good thing. what would happen if i unhooked both batteries for a bit? then tried again?

#3 ·
i dont know anything about the superchips but this sounds like a problem my buddy had with his ATS epower. When you try it again, make sure EVERYTHING is off. When this happened to my buddy we spent 45 minutes trying to figure out the problem and we were stumped. I then noticed that his radio was on but turned all the way down and the AC was on but all the way down ( his is a 03 im not used to the dash and everything) Turned that off and the tuner worked fine.

#4 ·
Also make sure the key is all the way in the on position. Your "wait to start" light should come on then you can try it again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.