RPM LIMITS, Fueling Tables, and Torque Tables. - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Power, Performance & Tuning > EFILive Tuning Software
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
cos_mos
Diesel Enthusiast

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

RPM LIMITS, Fueling Tables, and Torque Tables.

I have a couple dsp files I am trying to bring the rpm limits up, I have all the fueling tables turned up accordingly through the rpm range. With the switch in position 1 or 2 it will rev to 4500, but when put in position 3-5 it only revs to 3500 like stock. All the tables are identical through all the tunes. Any ideas? Also as a side note, my display on my V2 quit lighting up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
hondarider552
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hondarider552

Is this 4500rpm under load or in neutral revving it? I dont see the need to spin more than 35-3600rpm on a stock engine/turbo

Back from the dead 05-25-13
10.57 @ 133.88
928rwhp #2
1018-100 shot

2011 Mustang 5.oh DD
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
cos_mos
Diesel Enthusiast

It's in park or neutral. Tuning for bigger turbo and nitrous, mostly just getting past the limit in 5th.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
CNY6.5TD
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

CNY Diesel Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondarider552 View Post
Is this 4500rpm under load or in neutral revving it? I dont see the need to spin more than 35-3600rpm on a stock engine/turbo
Really? Works great for me.
ROOtS: 93 2500 4x4 rclb. 5 spd 97-up block with intake off/ IP off the 93, IP turned up, timing advanced slightly, manual waste gate running about 14psi through a gm-8, 3 inch exhaust straight through from the turbo to the 5 inch stacks behind the cab. ........ That old gal has been gone quite a while now and i still miss her :-(

01 GMC 2500hd ecsb Dmax/Alli. 4" exhaust to 5" single stack,EDGE Insight CTS, EFI Ridge Runner DSP5, Suncoast stage IV, Kryptonite center link/tierods, PISK by ME, 305/55/R20 Cooper Zeon's on Rockstars. Eaton E-locker. So cal stage I heads, and a little bit of laughing gas, Flex-a-lite electric fans.

07.5 2500hd LMM, LTZ, CCSB, Some kinda beefy tie rods and PISK, S475 over stock by Extreme Pile Racing (EPR), Freedom Diesel Tranny, 40% over sticks, Air Dog Lift pump.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
THEFERMANATOR
Diesel Sr. Technical Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNY6.5TD View Post
Really? Works great for me.
Stock engines(espescially the LB7) tend to choke out above 3300 or so and going higher sees a pretty big drop off in the HP output at those levels. Can they do it, yes. Is there a huge gain in doing it, no. I've spun mine up to 4800 a few times, but in all honesty it just made alot of noise without alot of setting me back in the seat. Got it back shifting at 3250 and it pulls alot stronger there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

PLEASE READ! You must check your email inbox for the confirmation link to complete registration. Please check your spam box if you do not see the email in your inbox.

User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.