How hard is learn to use the efi live ? - Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums

Home Forum Market Place Garage Lounge (0) Tuning Library DTC Tool Register Vendors
Go Back   Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums > Power, Performance & Tuning > EFILive Tuning Software
Register FAQ Forum Rules My Replies My Threads Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowAuto LoansInsurance

DieselPlace.com is the premier Duramax Diesel Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2010, 12:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
F.B.I
Diesel Technician

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

How hard is learn to use the efi live ?

any chance to yourself learning ?
ps:I survive to the earthquake !
1999 Suburban 4WD 6.5 TD- PMD on Heatsink- aFe Intake with PRO GUARD 7 - Boost, trans and fuel pressure gauge - 180 Amp Alternator - Led side marker Light - Led Tail light - Xenon headlight and Xenon fog light- 144000 KMS
Project Duramax Jeep From Hell
JEEP CJ-8 SCRAMBLER-LBZ ENGINE - 5 SPEED NV4500 - FRONT AXLE DANA 60 - REAR 11.5 AMM AXLE - NP205
CHECK THE PROJECT- - -http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...71#post3816971

Last edited by F.B.I; 03-02-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
8100 Power
Diesel Master

Send a message via AIM to 8100 Power Send a message via MSN to 8100 Power

TN Diesel Place Club Member

To use the software of load and flash tunes, it's pretty simple. For tuning, I suggest using the tune that you get from your tuner and go from there. Logging, seeing what is changing helps a lot.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
theunderlord
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Pacific Iron Mountain Truck Club Member

Glad you're ok man! Are you talking about tuning yourself?
Kevin: MY07.5. 3500HD SRW. LMM. LT. CCLB. 4x4. Pioneer|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate|Subthump| Custom Leather Interior|US Speedo|Recon: Cab/Third/Brake LED|AVS: Visors/Deflector|Bushwacker|6K & 3K HID|Fab Fours Bumpers|NFab|Cognito: 7"-9" Lift, UCA's, Tierods|6" Deavers + 1" Block|Bilstein 5100's|G2 4.56 Gears|325-60/20 Nitto T/G's|20x10 XD Rockstars|AirDogII|Banks:Intercooler/Boost Tube|PPE: Stage 5 Transmission; Deep Pan, ML Converter|Diamond Eye DP|4" Silverline Exhaust|EFILive|DSP5|Edge CTS Insight
Offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
F.B.I
Diesel Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderlord View Post
Glad you're ok man!
Thanks man, It was very scary had to see my street shacking like rubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderlord View Post
Are you talking about tuning yourself?
I don't know, maybe yes there is any tutorial to know and change somes basics engine parameters ?
1999 Suburban 4WD 6.5 TD- PMD on Heatsink- aFe Intake with PRO GUARD 7 - Boost, trans and fuel pressure gauge - 180 Amp Alternator - Led side marker Light - Led Tail light - Xenon headlight and Xenon fog light- 144000 KMS
Project Duramax Jeep From Hell
JEEP CJ-8 SCRAMBLER-LBZ ENGINE - 5 SPEED NV4500 - FRONT AXLE DANA 60 - REAR 11.5 AMM AXLE - NP205
CHECK THE PROJECT- - -http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/sho...71#post3816971
Old 03-02-2010, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
theunderlord
Diesel Master

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Pacific Iron Mountain Truck Club Member

I couldn't even imagine going through something like that!

http://duramaxtuner-tutorials.com/

check there, that might help.
Kevin: MY07.5. 3500HD SRW. LMM. LT. CCLB. 4x4. Pioneer|JL Audio|Rockford Fosgate|Subthump| Custom Leather Interior|US Speedo|Recon: Cab/Third/Brake LED|AVS: Visors/Deflector|Bushwacker|6K & 3K HID|Fab Fours Bumpers|NFab|Cognito: 7"-9" Lift, UCA's, Tierods|6" Deavers + 1" Block|Bilstein 5100's|G2 4.56 Gears|325-60/20 Nitto T/G's|20x10 XD Rockstars|AirDogII|Banks:Intercooler/Boost Tube|PPE: Stage 5 Transmission; Deep Pan, ML Converter|Diamond Eye DP|4" Silverline Exhaust|EFILive|DSP5|Edge CTS Insight
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.