Diesel Place : Chevrolet and GMC Diesel Truck Forums - View Single Post - Sulastic Rubber Springs?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 03:09 PM   #58 (permalink)
hookdOnDmax
Diesel Head

NorCal Nick installed the Sulastics for me last week. They eliminate that immediate spring-to-frame harshness induced at every bump. They also eliminate the annoying vibration in the leaf ... the feedback-whip vibration (spring-stutter?) immediately after a bump. The Bilsteins had already tamed it quite a bit, but the Sulastic shackles totally damp it out.

Just back from 300+ miles on NorCal freeways, and I'm totally satisfied with the Sulastics, drop-version. I don't have airbags, but Nick's white dually has them plus the Sulastics for everyday comfort. His CC dually rides exactly like my XCab.
Full swap to Amsoil Syn fluids, EaO filtration, Allison deep pan plus TransGo Jr. shiftkit.

Somebody might help with your research, but nobody can READ for ya!

NBS Tire Garage / Installing Wheelhouse Liners / My Garage
Offline   Reply With Quote