Diesel Place banner

Will you be a member of our club?

Indiana Club Thread

82K views 575 replies 80 participants last post by  jackblack99 
#1 ·
I would like to become a membr of INDIANA CHAPTER is there such a thing? PS Ijust sold a dodge and bought a 07 D-MAX

#2 ·
I don't think there is a hoosier chapter??!!

#3 ·
So start one already :D

#4 ·
sign me up, oh wait i don't have my truck at the moment. larry down at danville performance has it, afraid it was terminal. damn are these things expensive to work on.:(

#5 ·
Wasn't there a sticky about starting local chapters? I'll start looking.

#7 ·
Seems we need to get in contact with a mod to make a sticky if we are serious about this. Also what kinda get togethers that we could attend. I know there is a lot of pulls in Indiana, and also we are so close to MI.

#8 ·
#10 ·
A big:thankyou2 to rick :d

#12 ·
Fill in your profile and signature so we know a little more about you.

#14 ·
I'm in guys, for whatever it is. Are we talking a sub-club, or what? I guess I'm up for anything. Should have plenty of time this summer after skewl lets out.:D Let me know what I can do to help.

#15 ·
I'd guess were a sub club of the DP club. Say that 10 times fast. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, like the other regional clubs I would think we could do some get together's from time to time, Be it going out to eat, going to a track or whatever other event might be going on in the various parts of Indiana.

Do we want to pick a name for our hoosier group? or just go with the Indiana Chapter of the Diesel Place.

#17 ·
I looked up Danville Performance online, looks like a nice shop there. Also I noticed Brayden (fleece perfromance)is a supporting vendor and located somewhere in the middle of the state. If you like I could get in contact with these guys and we could setup a get together sometime, or help with organizing an Indiana Chapter.

I think doing some regional things would be good idea, cause sometimes its difficult to get away for the whole day or weekend.

I'm pretty busy for the next couple of weeks schedule wise so if anyone would like to to start planning something before then sounds good to me.

Kevin

#20 ·
addicted;1744887; said:
Hey Kevin, If I can help in anyway let me know. We are right in the middle of planting season and very busy, but I can make time to help get this started.

Travis

Planting rice??:D

I would like to be in planting season, if mother nature would cooperate!!

#21 ·
Stove;1745309; said:
Planting rice??:D

I would like to be in planting season, if mother nature would cooperate!!
Did you miss the window last weekend? Over here in Lowell the guys been going crazy, now all this rain washed away the fields.:mad:

#23 ·
santelikk;1745356; said:
Did you miss the window last weekend? Over here in Lowell the guys been going crazy, now all this rain washed away the fields.:mad:

That is exactly why we didn't plant. We did work all the tilled ground down once. Didn't even consider planting vegetables, to cold!!

#24 ·
smiley1;1745728; said:
How close are you guys to Bedford, I would like to hook up with you guys and learn some stuff on these trucks.
I'm half way between indy and kokomo right on 31. I know just enough about these trucks to get myself in trouble!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.