Diesel Place banner

Finally picked up a Dmax

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  chi-town dually 
#1 ·
On most other forums as this or Juiced SSS. Just bought a 2003 GMC 2500HD CCSB Duramax. Towing shouldn't be a problem:D Hopefully I can pick up the diesel side as well as I know gassers.

Here's some pics;

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice looking truck!

#3 · (Edited)
What a great truck! I'm trying to talk my wife into one to pull her horse trailer, instead of taking off with my dually all the time. :D

#6 ·
What a great truck! I'm trying to talk my wife into one to pull her horse trailer, instead of taking off with my dually all the time. :D
LOL. Nice Chevy II/ Nova there in your avator:cool:
If you're going to use the bed, I'd get a tool box.
That's probably what I'll end up doing. But I have a long road trip coming up and I want to keep the elements off my stuff. I'm moving from NC to CA.

#7 ·
Nice truck man ---- now get a tune and exhaust. :D

Oh and finish that SSS man :lol:

#10 ·
Nice truck, congrats!

BradS, nice avatar! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 ·
#15 ·
So is the PPE Hot +2 the thing to get? Any favorites as far as exhaust?

I have MBRP --- Its not much louder than stock. I do still have my cat (soon to be gone) so Im sure its going to get louder when I get rid of it. I only have the PPE Standard. I know me and I would be tearing up **** left and right if I got anything higher than that. Hell I need to get guages so I can put the hotter tunes in :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.